Re[4]: Life after PMMail

Xavier Caballé pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:16:14 +0200

Hello Trevor,

TS> If you receive an electronic magazine in HTML format, why must you
TS> "read it in PMMail"? Don't you have access to Netscape Navigator,
TS> Internet Explorer, Opera or some other HTML program?

Because I already have it on my PMMail mailbox... And I am unable to
forward it to another account because PMMail has already ruin it: the
message has become unredeable --this is specially true when the HTML
mail has extended characters, like accents. There's no option --or, at
least, I haven't been able to find it-- to view the message using an
external viewer.

TS> And, by the way, PMMail/2 has a "view full message in web browser"
TS> option which makes reading your magazine as easy as "removing the
TS> wrapper". You don't even have to leave the room or change your seat.

Unfortunately for me, I've been force to drop OS/2 and switch to
Windows 2000... and PMMail for Windows does not have this option.

Xavi

--
Best regards,
 Xavier                            mailto:xavi@caballe.com