Re[4]: Life after PMMail

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:02:06 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:16:14 +0200, Xavier Caball=E9 wrote:

>Because I already have it on my PMMail mailbox... And I am unable to
>forward it to another account because PMMail has already ruin it: the

PMMail has ruined it? To my knowledge PMMail does not modify the text
of email in any way. It may *present* it to you with some
modifications, but the actual text of the message is on your hard
drive and should not be modified by PMMail. PMMail only reads
incoming email messages, it does not change them.

>Unfortunately for me, I've been force to drop OS/2 and switch to
>Windows 2000... and PMMail for Windows does not have this option.

This is indeed unfortunate for you. I am sure there is some simple
way to get around this though. Since I am not primarily a Windows
user I am not sure what it is, but maybe someone on this list can
give a suggestion on how to quickly/easily get HTML-formatted text
from one application (PMMail) to another (Internet Explorer).

In OS/2, I can immediately think of one simple way that requires only
free software and a Ctrl-Drag operation to get email from one
application to another. Surely with all the millions of Windows
developers out there someone has come up with something as easy as
this.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint=3D A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 3=
18B AFD6