Re[2]: Life after PMMail

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:52:01 +0000 (GMT)

>No, this thread started because I asked for a mail client as good as PMMail
>but with good HTML support.

My answers are perfectly serious, if a little over the top:

You cannot easily measure what "good HTML support" means in an email
program,  you can only see how closely two email programs render the
same set of HTML - no standard governs what the email will look
like. In practice, this means you have to use the same program
as they do.

As I previously said, "the only way to ensure that your clients see
the same as you intended when using HTML-ised mail, is to use
the exact same email program and version as they use".

Simon