(OT) Manual Transmissions (was: Life after PMMail)

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:51:31 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:29:39 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Speak for yourself.  I know my commute[1] is made much better by my car[1]
>and you can rip my stick shift from my cold, dead hands!  :)

Whoops!  If it gives you pleasure to row your car around in stop and go
traffic, far be it from me to deprive you <g>  Gotta keep that left thigh
pumped.  OTOH, if you are one of those who delays at stop lights because
they are in neutral and then makes me brake as they pause to shift, I'd
be happy to do the ripping.  I get the feeling you are not one of the latter.

>[1] I live and work in the LA area where the freeways are busy even at 2am.
 I live and work in metro Atlanta, ditto.  When I commute, it's stop and go.

>[2] '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSt
>    <http://gong.snu.ac.kr/~funcity/eclipse/model/cp-gst11.jpg>

Very nice car.  Me, '97 F-150 4.6L 3.55 limited-slip.

I have a strange feeling we're a little too much off-topic <g>.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!