(OT) Manual Transmissions (was: Life after PMMail)

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:59:07 -0800

Monday, March 27, 2000, 2:51:31 PM, Larry wrote:
> Whoops!  If it gives you pleasure to row your car around in stop and go
> traffic, far be it from me to deprive you <g>

    Hey, that's what finding new routes through residential areas is all
about.  Lights, traffic, what're those?  Sure it takes me an extra 2-3 miles
to get to work, but it's lovely country.  :)

> OTOH, if you are one of those who delays at stop lights because they are in
> neutral and then makes me brake as they pause to shift, I'd be happy to do
> the ripping. I get the feeling you are not one of the latter.

    *laugh*  Noooooo.  I'm more the type that is glad that he revs his engine
too high and spins out when trying to take off from a start.  Damned cop
behind me couldn't get me on speeding then.  :)

>>[2] '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSt
>>    <http://gong.snu.ac.kr/~funcity/eclipse/model/cp-gst11.jpg>

> Very nice car.  Me, '97 F-150 4.6L 3.55 limited-slip.

    Heh.  To think I am looking at the new 2k Celica as a replacement.  Feh.
Need to pay this one off.

> I have a strange feeling we're a little too much off-topic <g>.

    Nah, this list has seen worse.  :)