(OT) Manual Transmissions (was: Life after PMMail)

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:27:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:59:07 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Hey, that's what finding new routes through residential areas is all
>about.  Lights, traffic, what're those?  Sure it takes me an extra 2-3 miles
>to get to work, but it's lovely country.  :)

Hoo, buy, would you not like Atlanta.  New routes are almost always hard
to find and then filled with lights and stop signs.  Atlanta is the most
difficult place to navigate I've ever seen, and I spent 22 years in San
Francisco.

>> OTOH, if you are one of those who delays at stop lights because they are in
>> neutral and then makes me brake as they pause to shift, I'd be happy to do
>> the ripping. I get the feeling you are not one of the latter.

>    Heh.  To think I am looking at the new 2k Celica as a replacement.  Feh.
>Need to pay this one off.

How about a nice Honda 2000?  Were I younger, I'd be mortgaging the dog
and the wife.  At my age, the Effie is perfect.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!