Email Line Lengths

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:36:20 +0200 (CED)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:45:00 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

> > I'm sorry, this is just supposed to be gibberish, right?
>
>     Pardon Alexander, sometimes I feel his English, which I gather is not his
> native tongue, doesn't lend to smooth communication.  I'm sure that if English
> weren't my mother tongue I would be quite a bit more incomprehensible than I
> normally am.  I do know that my Esperanto leaves a lot to be desired.  ;)

Danx. ;->

Apart from that, it really gets under my skin at the moment, 'cause we've a
couple of intelligent idiots at the institute who insist on using Nestcape
as installed. Brrrr.
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter