don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:54:12 -0800

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 11:46:29AM -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
> Joke message, yes.  Unfortunately, with the litigatious society we
> have, anything even remotely resembling any sort of sexual harassment
> (including viewing that image) can be taken the wrong way.

> I didn't make the rules, I only have to follow them.

    That's ok, you can also exploit them.  If someone decided to nail you for
sexual harrassment for that (which it clearly is not) then you can get them
for, I dunno, pick how they dress or something minor on their desk and nail
them.  Joys of sexual harrassment being in the eye of the beholder since
/anything/ can be taken as such.  All of a sudden they learn the lesson of
tolerance real quick.  :)