don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:27:41 +0200 (CED)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:54:12 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 11:46:29AM -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
> > Joke message, yes.  Unfortunately, with the litigatious society we
> > have, anything even remotely resembling any sort of sexual harassment
> > (including viewing that image) can be taken the wrong way.
>
> > I didn't make the rules, I only have to follow them.
>
>     That's ok, you can also exploit them.  If someone decided to nail you for
> sexual harrassment for that (which it clearly is not) then you can get them
> for, I dunno, pick how they dress or something minor on their desk and nail
> them.  Joys of sexual harrassment being in the eye of the beholder since
> /anything/ can be taken as such.  All of a sudden they learn the lesson of
> tolerance real quick.  :)

That's America for you. Maybe I should post that nice email I got from one
of our secretaries (female): About 11MB of an erotic
powerpoint-presentation ;-)

And we've got sexual harassment paragraphs, too.

SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter