OT: Free HC XXX Porn in you mailbox 9456

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:59:38 +0100 (BST)

>About 11MB of an erotic powerpoint-presentation ;-)

Is it available on a web/ftp site anywhere, I think Steve would
probably have kittens if you posted it here (Joking! Obviously his
filters would reject it anyway).

And while we're talking about powerpoint presentations, someone
emailed me a single page form to fill in the other day - in
f***ing powerpoint .PPT format - Great, I'll just rush out and
buy a copy and borrow someone's windows machine to run it
on!  The guy was from a Unix shop too, so should've known better!

Simon