don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:39:36 -0800

Thursday, March 30, 2000, 6:13:20 AM, Trevor wrote:
> Another way would be to use HTML and make sure the originating and
> receiveing email packages are STANDARDS CONFORMANT.

    Uhm, a web page in IE and Netscape, the two most "standards conformant"
browsers there are, will more often than not look different in each.  Toss in
Opera, another "standards conformant" browser and it look different again.

    You're making the mistake that HTML will be rendered the same.  It will
not.  Monospaced ASCII is a little harder to mess up.