OS/2 Install problem, solved!

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 14:28:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 01 May 2000 11:44:24 -0400, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>I would agree with the statement:
>
>FDISK is SUPPOSED to set the correct partition type.
>
>Obviously, it is doing something else, even if it is just reading the
>disk, which is causing it to trap.

It is far from obvious to me.  My boot manager partition, according to
Partition Magic, is type X'0A', a boot manager partition.  It was set by
FDISK, at my direction.

I'm not aware of a trap.  I thought the topic was W2K destroying the
partition.  Sorry.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!