PMMail Updates Status

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 17:43:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 05 May 2000 16:44:48 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Fri, 05 May 2000 22:29:52 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:
>
>>>Two weeks ago you posted some info about updates, etc. and I was
>>>wondering if you could bring us up to date on a couple of items:
>>
>>Is there any news about this?
>
>The only news is that they (BSW, Thomas Bradford) said they
>don't release "news".  They feel it is better if they tell us *when*
>something is ready, and then and only then *where* to get it.
>Until then, they say nothing .... otherwise we users become confused.

You know, BSW could be right.  I thought three months ago when they
promised us information about the new PMMail programmer and a timeline
of future fixes and enhancements that they intended to deliver on those
promises.  Or three weeks ago when they mentioned the imminent release
of a PMMail Lite version and new bug fix versions of PMMail I thought
that they intended to deliver on those as well.  I even thought that if
BSW had a problem meeting their self-imposed deadlines that they would
be courteous enough to let us know.  I guess I am just confused...

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com