PMMail Updates Status

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 18:16:49 -0400

Hello All,

I am sorry for the lack of info.  We are unfortunately and obviously running
behind on the development of PMMail.

The release and date estimates which I had mentioned on the list previously
were based off of the latest progress reports that I had been given on the
status.  Due to outside circumstances we have run into a few delays.

I will hold off on releasing any more date related info until I get something
definite (and running on my machine).

jimmy

>>>Is there any news about this?
>>
>>The only news is that they (BSW, Thomas Bradford) said they
>>don't release "news".  They feel it is better if they tell us *when*
>>something is ready, and then and only then *where* to get it.
>>Until then, they say nothing .... otherwise we users become confused.
>>

>You know, BSW could be right.  I thought three months ago when they
>promised us information about the new PMMail programmer and a timeline
>of future fixes and enhancements that they intended to deliver on those
>promises.  Or three weeks ago when they mentioned the imminent release
>of a PMMail Lite version and new bug fix versions of PMMail I thought
>that they intended to deliver on those as well.  I even thought that if
>BSW had a problem meeting their self-imposed deadlines that they would
>be courteous enough to let us know.  I guess I am just confused...
>
>Ralph Cohen
>
>rpcohen@neurotron.com

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com