PMMail Updates Status

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 06 May 2000 07:30:22 -0700

Right on. I took this very reasonable approach on several of my
DoD contracts, but, for some reason, they thought I would do a
lot better if I planned and scheduled my work, and reported on
my progress frequently. And they were adamant. What a bunch of
soreheads.

w3

+++++

On Fri, 05 May 2000 16:44:48 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Fri, 05 May 2000 22:29:52 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:
>
>>>Two weeks ago you posted some info about updates, etc. and I was
>>>wondering if you could bring us up to date on a couple of items:
>>
>>Is there any news about this?
>
>The only news is that they (BSW, Thomas Bradford) said they
>don't release "news".  They feel it is better if they tell us *when*
>something is ready, and then and only then *where* to get it.
>Until then, they say nothing .... otherwise we users become confused.
>
>---
>Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
> For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV
wwwood@lv.rmci.net