UUencoding, UUdecoding, etc.

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:06:47 -0700

Monday, May 22, 2000, 2:02:17 PM, Larry wrote:
> Another ISP, who is in the 20th century, would be one approach.

    Well, considering most people consider us in the 21st and we're, at most,
~7 months from it anyway, wouldn't we want one in the 21st century?

    Speaking of which, an ISP in the 21st century would still have to deal
with the REALITIES of mail problems from large attachments.  Just don't do it,
don't argue about it, don't blame the ISPs.  Blame the idiots out there that
don't want to learn and the idiot programmers that are more than willing to
break standards to appease the monkeys behind the keyboard in the name of
marketshare.