UUencoding, UUdecoding, etc.

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 19:53:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 22 May 2000 14:06:47 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Speaking of which, an ISP in the 21st century would still have to deal
>with the REALITIES of mail problems from large attachments.

Sorry, I thought the poster was talking about email, not large attachments.
I'm not sure what comprises a large attachment, but email, to me, is
what I type and submit to someone else to read.
As far as the century is concerned, it will be the 20th for several
months yet.  I'm not so hungry for a party that I forgot how to count.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!