PMM/2: attachment problem

Andrew Buc pmmail@dmiyu.org
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 20:06:53 -0500 (EST)

I've recently encountered an odd (and unprecedented, for me) problem in
saving attachments from incoming messages.

Long story short, the "Save As" function has quit working. This holds
true whether I use the appropriate keyboard shortcut, or right-click on
the attachment icon and select "Save As" from the menu. The program
doesn't pitch a fit or anything, but nothing happens.

I've found 2 workarounds, both accessed from the RMB menu: save the
file to the desktop, then drop it on the icon for appropriate app. Or:
save to the desktop, then open a Presentation Mgr file mgr, and drag
the file from the desktop to the appropriate directory.

One thing that may shed some light: the 4th item on the RMB menu gives
me the option of saving to D:\MR2\IN\G:\DL\. D:\MR\IN and G:\DL are
legitimate directories where I've recently saved files, but why are the
drive/path specs being run together? And how do I get the functionality
back? TIA!