OS/2 RichEdit Control

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 17:37:14 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:59:20 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>I'd like blueprint to fix the problems with the existing mailer before
>they embark on any form of HTML email "support" (other than stripping,
>which I *love* - can this be added to the Windows version?). Please lets
>fix the charset, MIME and PGP bugs (at least).

Hear, hear!  But then, you and seem to have always agreed about this
topic, Simon.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!