Dynamic change of Reply-to

John Bridges pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:56:57 -0800

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:09:23 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:

>I can't take any credit for it (beyond just writing it all down a few hours
>ago) .... I read it *here*, in this mail list, a couple of years ago!!
>
>This is one powerful email client.   Enjoy!

Of course the catch is... it doesn't move the messages out of the folder,
they stay forever....

It's a bit of a kludge.

Looking at the FILTERS.LST it looks like there is an action number (Move is
13), and a folder ID which sadly is account specific... damn.  So that's why
we've never gotten across account filters, they'd have to change the format
of the filters file and translate the old filter data. Or have some kind of
Copy/Move across account feature added to the list of actions.