Dynamic change of Reply-to

Bruce Francis pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:45:16 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:56:57 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>Of course the catch is... it doesn't move the messages out of the folder,
>they stay forever....
>
>It's a bit of a kludge.

Do it the way I wrote -- if you use the Rexx command file, the
messages get physically *moved*, and then integrated into the new
account (into the "bag" file).

>Looking at the FILTERS.LST it looks like there is an action number (Move is
>13), and a folder ID which sadly is account specific... damn.  So that's why
>we've never gotten across account filters, they'd have to change the format
>of the filters file and translate the old filter data. Or have some kind of
>Copy/Move across account feature added to the list of actions.

The "SMTP" transfer thru a directory is wonderful for this (although
not completely obvious) ... !!

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"