BSw

Jason Gibbs pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:28:19 +0100

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:18:47 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:16:15 -0400, Larry Ebbitt wrote:
>
>>Jason Gibbs wrote:
>>
>>> Really? I doubt BSW make much from current PMMail sales - how do you know they are rolling in dollars from PMMail sales? Do they publish revenues?
>>>

>>Well, it doesn't cost them much. They're not pouring dollars into support.
>>

>It's those tens of thousands of dollars they're paying Trevor to
>pretend that he's not getting paid so he can insist that he is out of
>the loop.<g>

<grin> - maybe I should stay subscribed to the list just for the fun.

Maybe we could try adding a small sig tag to the end of our emails saying something like.

Sent using PMMail (from blah blah blah.com) - fast, decent, email software; far better than Outlook. Try it sometime.

There's gotta be some way to get some movement out of BSW? Even the occasional 'yes, we're still here - here's a few more bug fixes...'

Jason