BSw

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:45:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:28:19 +0100, Jason Gibbs wrote:

><grin> - maybe I should stay subscribed to the list just for the fun.

That's a good a reason as any, and better than most!

>Maybe we could try adding a small sig tag
>to the end of our emails saying something like.
>
>Sent using PMMail (from blah blah blah.com) - fast, decent,
>email software; far better than Outlook. Try it sometime.
>
>There's gotta be some way to get some movement out of
>BSW? Even the occasional 'yes, we're still here - here's a
>few more bug fixes...'

Well, maybe we could use a sig tag that says something like

"PMMail ver. 2.10, The Choice of Discriminating Pedofiles the World
Over"

Perhaps that would give BSw the incentive they need to get a
significant update out so that none of us would be using 2.10 - or the
tag - any longer.<g>

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com