OS/2 RichEdit Control

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 05:20:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:33:36 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Peter is working with the code for the OS/2 version now and was
>checking into adding HTML support.  He has come across the point of
>needing a RichEdit control for OS/2 and was wondering if anyone of an
>existing one.

If you do find such a control, please make it's use an installation
option.  I don't want it, I don't want it wasting my CPU cycles, and
I don't want it wasting space on my hard disk.  HTML is for the web!

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!