OS/2 RichEdit Control

Simon Bowring pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:44:03 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:33:36 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>Peter is working with the code for the OS/2 version now and was
>checking into adding HTML support.  He has come across the point of
>needing a RichEdit control for OS/2 and was wondering if anyone of an
>existing one.

Much as I'd hate to do anything that encourages the use
of HTML email, you can use EPM.EXE progamatically, including
customising it's menus etc - ISTR an old OS/2 email program
called LA Mail (or v.similar) used to use EP/M for it's
message editor.

You may also be able to use the IBM web explorer API as
a rich text control.

Simon