Congratulations!

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 10:27:25 -0300

On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:13:45 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Let me be among the first to congratulate BSW and Thomas Bradford for
>the announcement posted tonight at
>http://www.pmmail2000.com/pressrelease.txt.  The appointment of Peter
>Nielsen (PMView) as President of Product Development for BSW is
>probably the best possible news PMMail users could ask for.

Let me just say that as a customer and as a contract employee of BSW
I agree heartily! Peter Nielsen produces the best computer programs
it has ever been my pleasure to use or test. He is a world-class
developer in both OS/2 and Windows and I could not be happier with
BSW's choice.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor