Congratulations!

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 19:01:38 +0200

>writing for both OS/2 and Windows.  There are other impressive parts of
>the announcement and for the first time in many months it looks as if
>PMMail has a very bright future in front of it.

Specially the one that says "We've been working on this next release for more than a few months"... and they expect
to release "before the end of the year".

For me, this announcement is vaporware. They talk a lot about '2 pages of bug fixes'... this remembers me PMMail
2000. It was supossed to be a bug fix release... but, oh joy... most of the bugs in PMMail 98 --if not all-- are still here.
And they don't offer anything tangible, just promises.

So, the thing is... if you're confident with Blueprint Sofware Works promises... you're happy. If you, like me, don't trust
them... well, as I said before, PMMail is a piece of dead software.

Xavi
---
 Out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm from your radio
 You feel the tunning of the world so soft and slow
 Turning you round and round.