Wave files

Stephen Berg pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:51:47 -0500

I just upgraded to PMM2K (Win98) and all of a sudden when I retrieve
mail it connects, downloads mail and finishes.  Then about 5 or 10
seconds later the wave file I have defined finally plays.  This is
only happening on one of my accounts, the others play the wave file
I've defined immediately when the download is finished.  Anyone have
an idea what's going on here?  PMMail98 never did this so it seems to
be some difference in PMMail 2K.

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg@mississippi.com                   -//
//-               Work = berg.stephen@keesler.af.mil               -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//
Windows NT?  New Technology?  I don't think so...

** Tag(s) inserted by Bandit Tagger98 - http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c918704