Wave files

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 10:06:25 -0300

On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:51:47 -0500, Stephen Berg wrote:

>I just upgraded to PMM2K (Win98) and all of a sudden when I retrieve
>mail it connects, downloads mail and finishes.  Then about 5 or 10
>seconds later the wave file I have defined finally plays.  This is

Hey, I only use the system beep but I see the same thing on my
Win98/PMMail2k system. For me it happens for two different accounts.
Sometimes it seems like there is some non-PMM event that finally
causes the beeps to occur but that could be just imagination.

I don't use Windows that much so I thought I might have something
messed up and I've never really cared but I guess it's not just me.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor