Minimize to Status Window bug

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 11:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 02 Sep 2000 13:30:47 -0400 (EDT), Jim Hruska wrote:

>Has anyone else seen a problem with the option "Minimize to Status
>Window"? When I turn that option on and I minimize, the status window
>shows up as black text on a black background, and when new mail comes
>in, it flashes from black on black to white on white... I can't see the
>text that's supposed to be there.  It used to work, but stopped when I
>upgraded to this newest version (2.10.2010)
>
>I don't know if it's something on my system or if it's in this program,
>can anyone else tell me if they see the same thing?

This "Minimize to Status Window" display problem appeared on my system
before v2.10.2010. I reported it. I received no response with a solution.
Trevor is aware of the reported problem. The developers may not be able to
duplicate the problem. It may be related to display drivers, etc... Who
knows? I stopped using the feature. There are more important features to
fix or add first.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris