Thoughts on the announcement or "With everything, stir, stir, stir...."

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:35:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:30:33 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Thursday, September 07, 2000, 9:03:13 AM, Trevor wrote:
>>>That's 3.  4 if you count Trevor but I don't know his relationship with BSW.
>
>> Contracted employee (?). Cast off in the cyber-siberia of Nova Scotia
>> far from the sunny shores of the Carolinas.

Maybe one day, scientists will discover a method for people to reliably
communicate over vast distances so that even people not in direct
physical proximity could exchange information in a timely manner.
Maybe then, we would be able to get prompt, fact based responses from
BSW reps without them being hampered because the Pony Express rider got
mugged on the way to making the delivery.

Imagine if we requested that the "2 pages of bug fixes, tweaks and
improvements" referred to in Thomas' message be posted on BSW's site or
on this list and it would happen without delays or excuses!  Oh, what a
wonderful world it would be...

Ralph

P.S.  Can anyone explain the purpose of running a survey after all the
decisions about the immediate future of PMMail had apparently been
previously decided?

P.P.S.  The letter announcing the survey stated that development on the
new version "began 2 months ago" while the Press Release stated that
"We've been working on this next release for more than a few months".
Do either of these conflicting statements explain the claims made on
this list that the development efforts began in February?

P.P.P.S.  The Press Release contained the statement:  "Mr. Nielsen will
be moving to the USA from Finland in 2Q 2001 however we anticipate that
he will begin his career with Blueprint prior to relocating."  Surely
BSW must know when Peter will begin having input into the PMMail
development efforts.  Does anyone think it's likely that he will have
any input at all into the next release "scheduled" for December?  (If
the Pony Express gets through, maybe we can have a response from the
BSW reps on this.)

P.P.P.S.  When/why did Blueprint Software Works change it's acronym
from BSW to BPSW?  (see HTMLized press release at
http://www.pmmail2000.com/pressrelease.html)?  Are they going to change
their name to Blue Print Software Works??

So may questions, questions, questions...
rpcohen@neurotron.com