Thoughts on the announcement or "With everything, stir, stir, stir...."

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:15:36 -0700

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:46:17 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    We did not get any details of plans, any details of what has been done,
>any timeline ("reelase soon", "release by Christmas", Christmas is soon by
>now), nothing.

I thought the announcement was quite specific, it's just what we all feared
it would be:

1. We haven't really done any substantial coding on PMMail

2. We have finally hired someone to run the development, but since he hasn't
really started yet, we can only guess that he will have something done before
the end of the year. Oh and by the way, he will be working on multiple
products, and PMMail may not be the one he spends most of his time on.

So they hired one (apparently well regarded) person to work part time on
PMMail, and that person is just starting. That's the annoucement. The rest is
we'd like, and maybe we will, and gosh wouldn't that be a nice addition some
day....