Thoughts on the announcement or "With everything, stir, stir, stir...."

Jason Gibbs pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 19:05:01 +0100

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:15:36 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:46:17 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
>>    We did not get any details of plans, any details of what has been done,
>>any timeline ("reelase soon", "release by Christmas", Christmas is soon by
>>now), nothing.
>
>I thought the announcement was quite specific, it's just what we all feared
>it would be:
>
>1. We haven't really done any substantial coding on PMMail
>
>2. We have finally hired someone to run the development, but since he hasn't
>really started yet, we can only guess that he will have something done before
>the end of the year. Oh and by the way, he will be working on multiple
>products, and PMMail may not be the one he spends most of his time on.
>

>So they hired one (apparently well regarded) person to work part time on
>PMMail, and that person is just starting. That's the annoucement. The rest is
>we'd like, and maybe we will, and gosh wouldn't that be a nice addition some
>day....

Wow - I went to buy multiple copes yesterday for the office only to find they don't take credit cards yet? on pmmail2000.com ?

Jason

Jason Gibbs
GMEDIA.COM plc   http://gmedia.com
T 01491 571100 F 01491 576161  E jgibbs@gmedia.com