PMMail for OS/2 displays darker

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

In photography, the way one gets the same film and the same
scene to produce slightly different color results is to vary
the 'color temperature' of the scene illumination. This changes
the spectral distribution of the light. My Sony 17se monitor
has a color temperature adjustment. Maybe that's it. I've never
experimented with it.

w3

+++++

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:58:06 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV
wwwood@lv.rmci.net