Thoughts on the announcement or "With everything, stir, stir, stir...."

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 12:36:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 08:34:42 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:29:32 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:
>
>>Sad them having done all this work without the benefit of
>>user feedback, let alone beta-testing....
>
>All what work?  Or was that a wee-bit of sarcasm?

I was taking the statement/announcement that Thomas Bradford
wrote at face value.   Depending on what section of it that you read,
there has been between 2-4 months of work done.  Moreover, the
statement made it very clear that, even though a survey was recently
distributed, plans have been drawn up for a feature list.  And there
was mention of a 2-page buglist....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"