Thoughts on the announcement or "With everything, stir, stir, stir...."

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:05:52 +0100 (BST)

>>All what work?  Or was that a wee-bit of sarcasm?
>
>I was taking the statement/announcement that Thomas Bradford
>wrote at face value.

Me too, I hope the PMMail developers don't get to read the fairly
high level of adverse comments on this list, it won't do their morale
(and hence their productivity) any good.

As a developer myself, I'm aware of the problems of taking over
someone else's pile of code, and I know how hard it can be to get
to grips with, make progress and find bugs etc.

PMMail is still one of the best mail clients around, and I'm glad
Blueprint are making some more public comments about their
intentions for it's future.

Simon