Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:26:33 +0100 (BST)

>As i understand, the Gecko engine of Mozilla/2 (WarpZilla) is very easy to
>implement in other apps. (Like WarpIN - this supports HTML readme if i
>understood correctly)
>
>This would be a solution to this.

How often do new releases of Mozilla come out? How often do new
versions of the HTML related standards come out? And how often do
you wish to upgrade your email client?  I would guess the result
would be upgrading you mailer every two months to stay up-to-date!

Even with the code availability, it doesn't do anything to set rules
("standards") for how HTML emailers are supposed to interwork - this
is the big problem!

Simon