Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Skip Huffman pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:55:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:25:39 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Besides, as much as some people may hate to admit it, there are certain
>types of emails, such as news summaries and advertisements, that are
>much easier to use and view in HTML than in plain text. (There, I said
>it... let the flames begin!!<g>)

<Reaching for a box of old fashioned wooden matches>

I am afraid that I do disagree with this statement.  I much
prefer receiving news in plain text.  It is just plain easier to
read.  I can set my font and colors to my preference, rather
that 20pt blinking red on a yellow background, which appears to
be a favorite for some people.

<finds matches soggy, throws them down in disgust>
--
Skip Huffman, Support Technician, Carreker Corp.
Husband of Josie Lawson, SAG actor on stike.