Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Andreas Ludwig pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:23:36 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:22:10 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

>>I believe that this question was covered some time ago by SouthSoft,
>>and doubt the situation has changed.  If you recall, the OS/2 version
>>doesn't have this (and other nifty features like the sort-by-clicking-
>>on-the-column-header) because these types of widgets preexist in the
>
>This is NOT A PROMISE and I don't speak from any inside information
>(seriously) but I once thought the same thing about the 'sort by
>clicking column headers' and someone pointed out to me that Peter
>Nielsen had managed to implement such a beast in PMView.

Have a look at PMINew to see that this
sort-by-clicking-on-the-column-header-feature (I made it even longer;-)
is possible  in OS/2 as well.

BTW PMINews could be ported to win to really make money I think. It
would give the users of PMMail/win the same nice integration with
PMMail as I love it under OS/2. But as the development of PMMail is so
slow, there will be no chance of PMINews/win in the forseable future
(add the complications to get the sources from Stardock...)

Cheers

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)