HTML Rendering in PMMail/2

Andreas Ludwig pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:26:05 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:07:49 -0400 (EDT), Rodney R. Korte wrote:

>As someone else pointed out, they (SouthSoft) implemented the "clickable
>column headers" for PMINews/2.  However, IMO, they didn't work nearly
>as well as the same feature under Windows,...

What do you mean by 'not nearly as well'? If I click the header it
sorts all the messages/threads according to the choosen column, if I
click it again, sort order is reversed, if I click another header it's
sorted according to this column etc. pp.
What else do you want to be sorted in what different way??

I really wish, PMINews would be enhanced by BSW as well. Although there
are only minor annoyances left in version 2.

Regards

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)