HTML Rendering in PMMail/2

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:28:14 +0900 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:27:35 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>> 4.  I agree that it is inappropriate to send HTML emails to mailing
>> lists and the like.  However, I also believe that certain types of
>> communications can benefit from minor HTMLization making them easier
>> for the recipient to to read and act upon.
>
>    This is untrue.  When you can explain why most books are still black on
>off-white instead of neon green and flashing red we'll talk.  Colors and the
>like are not needed for effective communication.

Putting it that way, may I add that I don't mind people writing a letter to me and including photographs in the same
envelope. But I certainly don't like the idea of them writing their letter, photographing every page, sending me a
roll of 35mm film and expecting me to develop and print it myself.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Knowledge without wisdom is useless.