HTML Rendering in PMMail/2

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:01:18 +0900 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:37:49 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 10:28:14AM +0900, John Angelico wrote:
>> Putting it that way, may I add that I don't mind people writing a letter to
>> me and including photographs in the same envelope. But I certainly don't
>> like the idea of them writing their letter, photographing every page,
>> sending me a roll of 35mm film and expecting me to develop and print it
>> myself.
>
>    So an example would be like all the times I have provided links into the
>archives for relevant information instead of reposting said information?  :)

Yes. You have the choice of how you supply the information/response. As long as the reference is accessible, I have
the choice of how I respond to your post. If it's not accessible, my response may not be too pleasant. :)

But we both use text for the messages, right? :)

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Punishment SHOULD be cruel & unusual, it works better.