Questions for PMMail Tech Support

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:41:48 -0700

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:10:08 +0900 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

>As I read this it seems to be a document to specify how to mail programs sending
> and receiving should use URL links
>in emails. Have I missed something?

Huh? The title and body of the text deals with "MIME E-mail Encapsulation of
Aggregate Documents, such as HTML (MHTML)", it has several examples of HTML
Emails.

For instance:

9.1 Example of a HTML body without included linked objects

   The first example is the simplest form of an HTML email message. This
   is not an aggregate HTML object, but simply a message with a single
   HTML body part. This message contains a hyperlink but does not
   provide the ability to resolve the hyperlink. To resolve the
   hyperlink the receiving client would need either IP access to the
   Internet, or an electronic mail web gateway.