Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:47:06 +0100

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:34:09 -0700, John Bridges wrote:

>If PMMail supported HTML Mail as described in the RFC (with attachments for
>images, and HTML 2.0, and so on), we wouldn't be having this discussion.

No, we'd be having a discussion about why PMMail doesn't display
correctly when sent HTML generated by Micros~1 (and other) mail
clients. Those that want HTML capability would be complaining that it
still didn't work, and those of us that don't want it would be saying
that we didn't really care.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails