HTML Rendering in PMMail/2

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:57:19 -0700

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 11:27:46AM +0100, Simon Bowring wrote:
> It's exactly this "me", "my needs", and "I" attitude that people need
> to get over - the interent is about "we", and "us" (*all* of us)!

    Well put.  A large problem on the internet is not only that attitude but
the corporate exploitation of that attitude.  That is how HTML email (and
large attachments) have become such the problem they have become.  They bypass
the /true/ standards bodies to get to the "My" standard.  "Well, it suits 'my'
needs and it is the default, why don't you support it?"