Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:31:26 -0700

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 02:31:54PM +0100, Jim Nuytens wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:19:47 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> >On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 03:05:13PM +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
> >> I think that memo probably explains why there was no information.
> >    We also all know the memo was a joke.  :P

> Well, if it is, it's in poor taste considering the situation.

    You guys need to read up on urban legends a bit more.  It fit the classic
urban legend to a T.  Who was it sent from?  Who was it sent to?  The text was
crafted to play on what fears and perceived injustices?

    The Holloween document was more crediable (and had more of a reason to be
dismissed as a fake) because at least it had a proper "from and to" not a
"from an anonymous person" and "only to 'TB'".  Two BIG clues right there.