Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:28:49 -0700

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 10:42:50AM -0400, Michael Baum wrote:
> OOOh! oooh! You know what PMMail should support? RTF markup!

> -- maab, looking around for another can of kerosine to throw

    Oooh!  Ohhh!!  You know what PMMail2k does?  Converts HTML into RTF markup
and uses that engine to display it!  When it mails out in HTML you're really
marking in RTF and a conversion happens!

    I bet if I dig through my personal archives I can find myself replying to
Bob's explination of PMMail2k doing that.  So, uhm, it already does.  :P