Questions for PMMail Tech Support

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:39:38 -0700

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:10:10 +0900 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

>Thus there is no spec for "HTML-mail" since we don't even have a definition of what constitutes "HTML-mail" - we've
>seen how many attempted definitons here?

Tell you what, from now on, I won't ask for "HTML-mail" since you guys LOVE
to argue about what it is.

Instead, I'll ask that PMMail 2000 support RFC 2557, and do a better job of
displaying Content-Type: text/html, which is defined as HTML 2.0 (as defined
in RFC 1866), first damn line of RFC 2557.

There, make you happy? Specific enough so we don't have to argue about the
semantics of what's being asked for?

Now you can go back to talking about how anything sent to you in HTML must be
so worthless that you delete it on the spot. (grin)