That's it, it is over...

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:44:20 -0700

    After two private emails from Thomas Bradford and Trevor I am through
dealing with PMMail in any way, shape or form.  What they told me has made me
utterly disguested with BSW and all people involved with it.  As of this
moment I will no longer endorse PMMail, point people to PMMail, keep people
using PMMail or use PMMail in any feature comparison whatsoever.  It is a dead
product, even if BSW hold true to their latest announcement.

    What I need is someone to step forward as admin of this list.  I will be
unsubscribing shortly.  I need someone who is familiar with basic mailing list
operations to take over the day-to-day operations of this list.  Quite
frankly, I've had it with BSW and PMMail and the /ONLY/ reason this list is
not going away is because I have loyalty to the users of PMMail.

    I will be subscribed long enough for another admin to step into place.
Any and all employees of BSW are automatically out of the running.