Leaked memo (was Re: HTML Rendering in PMMail/2)

Skip Huffman pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:26:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:15:13 +0100 (GMT), Jim Nuytens wrote:

>Now, here's the thing that is REALLY bothering me. It took something of
>that magnitude ( the memo "joke") to get any kind of reaction from
>someone at BSW who is actually a decision maker.

I think the reaction from Thomas Bradford was more because he
was implied as the recipient of the "memo" in question, rather
than anything about the contents of that document.  As a counter
example, my spouse used to participate in a usenet group
discussing a controversial topic.  She left a couple of years
ago.  Last week someone decided to post her full professional
name on the newsgroup accusing her of neferious activities.  A
friend that she made on that group forwarded the messages to her
and she felt compelled to jump back in for  a couple of days.
Nothing but a slagging match, but she felt that she had to
defend herself and her good name.  Perhaps TB felt the same
need.
--
Skip Huffman, Support Technician, Carreker Corp.
Husband of Josie Lawson, SAG actor on stike.